In-Library Browsing by Appointment
We are excited to announce that by appointment will begin on Tuesday, October 27. We will continue to offer Curbside Pick-up for patrons who prefer this method of accessing library services. Hours for Curbside Pick-up will be identical to our In-Library appointment hours:
Tuesday & Thursday 3-7 PM
Wednesday & Friday 12-4 PM
Since we must limit the number of people in the building, patrons who do not need inside services and/or just want to check out items placed on hold are asked to continue using Curbside Pick-up.
All appointments must be made by phone or e-mail.
Please do not try to book an appointment via Facebook.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING
PRIOR TO MAKING AN APPOINTMENT
Masks must be worn at all times within the library. If you do not have a mask, we can provide one for you. If you are unable to wear a mask, we will do our best to accommodate you without entry into the building. Social distancing is required of everyone, including staff, and plexiglass guards have been installed at the circulation desk. We have vulnerable staff and patrons and are committed to maintaining a safe environment for both.
- Hand sanitizer is required upon entering and will be provided by the library.
- All patrons must enter through the main entrance and exit through the side door.
- The bathroom will be closed to the public.
- Computer use, printing, copying, and faxing services will also be available during your appointment time.
- Appointments will be 20 minutes long, during which patrons may browse and check out materials.
- Please respect arrival and departure times so that we stay within guidelines for safe occupancy, start other appointments on time, and are able to sanitize high-contact areas between visits.
- At this time, we are only able to allow one patron OR one family in the library per appointment.
- We are not able to accommodate walk-ins at this time.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat), or have recently been exposed, please do not enter the library.
Returns: You do not need an appointment to return library materials. Library materials can be returned in the outdoor drop box, which is open 24/7, or in the cardboard box under the Curbside Pick-up table in the foyer.