Fall schedule of events
- Wednesdays beginning September 8 at 2:00 p.m. Story time with Ms. Sharon Champoux. This free program is funded by the Coordinated Family Engagement and Community Grant (formerly the CPC). All ages are welcome to attend, no sign-up is necessary, free snacks served.
- Wednesday evening adult yoga, a new 8 week program will begin with Ann Ramsey, if there is enough interest. Please call the library to sign up.
- Thursdays beginning September 9 at 2:00 p.m. Kid's Yoga with Ann Ramsey. This program is free and funded by the Friends of the Library, all ages welcome to attend, no sign-up necessary.
- Fridays beginning September 10 at 11:30 a.m. Music Time with Ms. Renee Coro. All ages welcome to attend, no sign-up necessary. This free program is funded with a Jeppson Memorial Grant, Greater Worcester Community Foundation.
- Adult computer time will continue on Wednesdays from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.