· Wednesdays at 11:30 a.m. Pre-School Music Time with Ms. Coro. No age limits, no sign-up and free snack included in this free program! Funded by Jeppson Memorial Grant for Brookfield, Greater Worcester Community Foundation.
· Soar with Reading—a Joint Project with—jetBlue and Random House Children’s Books. We have a limited number of Passport to Adventure, Magic Tree House booklets! Encourage your child to track reading all of Jack and Annie’s adventures!
· LEGO CLUB, 1st and 3rd Thursday, 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. of each month.
· Wednesdays from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. Adult computer time. The Council on Aging has provided a laptop computer for senior citizens to use.
· Fridays at 3:00 p.m. Home Delivery for the homebound, service is sponsored by the Friends of the Library call for more information.
Lawyer for a Night with Attorney James Hoffey will next be available on Tuesday, November 5, 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.