Friday, May 30, 2008

State Representative Anne Gobi

STATE REPRESENTATIVE ANNE M. GOBI
State House
Room 473 F
State House
Boston, MA 02133
Telephone: 617-722-2210
Email: Rep.AnneGobi@hou.state.ma.us

June 19th, 6-7pm.-

I am hosting a meeting (I know just what you need, another meeting in your schedule) at the West Brookfield Town Hall to discuss ways to assist communities in saving money and improving performance. The McCormack Graduate School of Public Policy will make a presentation with the possibility of making the 5th Worcester District a model for the State. It would be great if a few people from each town could attend, it may be more helpful to specific boards but the more brainstorming we can do as a region the better. I will be sending out a more formal invite for what I believe will be an hour well spent -I will have coffee and snacks available as well.

No comments: